Friday 4 December 2009

This is why I have no respect for the law!!!

(Ok first off let me clarify I'm not a 'bad' person, but I live by my ethics, and not the law. It just so happens my ethics fall in line with the law.....96% of the time.)


In simple terms, this is the news that greeted me this morning - a 30 stone convicted paedo' has his sentence suspended because he is too fat to go to jail..........excuse me for cursing....WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

This is the news that 30 stone John William Mc Conaghy was sentenced to two-and-a-half years behind bars for abuse that began when his female victim was 10 years old. But the term was suspended as the judge ruled that due to his obesity he would not receive proper care in prison.

NOW GET READY FOR THE RANT


First off, that length of sentence is does not, in anyway equate or make up for the damage done to his victim! Obviously it would be near impossible to do so under the law. But in my world, it would come a bit closer. Okay, so we'll settle for the judges less than lengthy term. But old pervy lardass will be going into jail, if we have to forcibly squeeze him into 8x8 cell. Then, we open up a hotline for suggestions on how to suitably punish this sick, burger munching low life and impliment each suggestion daily.

If I were to be so bold as to suggest a punishment......well, hava you ever seen the mvie se7en? I'll say no more.

But back to the title of this blog, todays subject is not the only reason I have lost, or perhaps have no respect for the law is the fact that it is highly unbalanced. The scales of justice seem to favour the real criminals these days. Every week you can open your local newspaper and read the same names getting off with crimes with a caution (obviously in many of these cases jail would be an over the top punishment, but what ever happaned to community service?), but also examples of first time offenders going to jail for 6 months over a brawl on a saturday night. I will also refer to the case a few years back of a farmer shooting dead a man who was burgling his house, and the farmer was jailed. Apparently you're not allowed to protect your property ad the lives or your loved ones....well theres an example of where the law, and my ethics greatly differ! For if someone was to enter my house, armed with any sort of weapon, they have the potential to harm my family, and I would do whatever it took to prevent that, even take that persons life. Now look deep inside and tell me you wouldn't do the same.

I am aware that I ''went off on one'' there, but the main thing to take out of this is, what on earth was this Judge thinking, and why does the law allow this to happen,

No comments:

Post a Comment